It’s week 3 of Scrummmy Friday’s and I have the world’s easiest NO BAKE recipe that I know everyone loves.
I have fond memories of making these, as a young girl (many moons ago), in my mum’s kitchen. I hope with this recipe, I can inspire fresh new hopefuls to become great cake markers!
So here is it, this week, I present… Marshmallow Rice Krispies Bites
2 desert spoons
25g Unsalted Butter
100g Rice Krispies
200g White Chocolate
Handful or 2 of mini marshmallows
- 1- Melt butter in saucepan over a low heat
- 2- Add marshmallows to the saucepan of melted butter and melt them too.
- 3- Remove from heat and add Rice Kripsies to the saucepan (Trust me, this works better than adding then to the bowl!) Mix well ‘til Rice Kripsies are well coated.
- 4- Line tin with baking paper. Put mixture into tin and press down. Now use a clean desert spoon, wetted with cold water, and smooth over the top to level.
- 5- Melt chocolate in the microwave. 30 sec at a time, on high power until chocolate is melted.
- 6- Pour on top of Rice Kripsies and level out
- 7- Scatter a handful or 2 of mini marshmallows on top
- 8- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes
- 9- Remove from fridge and cut into desired size squares. (I made 16 bite size squares)
You can be as creative as you want. Maybe use milk chocolate instead of white. Maybe add a different topping, maybe your favourite biscuit or chocolate sweets?
Please remember, I would love to see your creations, please post me a comment either on Facebook or on Twitter, of your delicious and yummmy treats.